Electrox has been designing and manufacturing laser systems for marking, etching and engraving since they were first commercially available to industry over four decades ago. Electrox are now an acknowledged world leader within the laser marking, etching and engraving industry that continues to innovate with regular improvements and refinements to our ranges of fibre, CO2 and UV lasers and workstations.
Electrox has been supplying lasers for materials processing since the early 1970s and was the first manufacturer to develop a commercial fast axial flow CO2 laser.
In 1986 Electrox was acquired by the 600 Group PLC, a leading machine tool manufacturer which operates from a number of locations throughout the world.
In 1990 Electrox purchased the laser business of Cincinnati Milacron and thus extended its technology base into Nd:YAG lasers.
Continuing expansion led to a move to a new purpose-built facility in September 1996. This doubled capacity and positioned Electrox for future growth.
In 1997 Electrox was awarded the UK's prestigious Queen's Award for Export Achievement in recognition of a doubling of overseas turnover in the preceding three years.
During 2005 Electrox divested itself of its high power CO2 systems, having transformed itself into a world leader in the supply of laser marking, etching and engraving systems.
+44 (0)1462 472400
+1 877 318 9562
Electrox were fantastic throughout every stage of the process from the specification, to trials and final production. They quickly stepped up to the mark, provided a very competitive package and worked to an extremely tight deadline to get us up and runningRowan Crozier (Brandauer)”